15th June 2011, 01:07 PM
sharvani ajay kumar

How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university

i hv passed bsc biotechnology from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to bangalore university. i want to take admission in msc biotechnology through bangalore university counsellin procedure. can u plz guide me about admission procedure, about dates and from where i can get application form. about the best colleges in bangalore. can i pursue my further study with msc microbiology instead of biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  2. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  3. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure of M.Sc in Bangalore University? Detailed information about scholarship to study M.Sc in Bangalore University?
  5. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  6. List of top 15 MCA colleges in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  8. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  9. How may I do CS through correspondence? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I'm doing MBA(Finance) from Bangalore
  10. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  11. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  12. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  13. Procedure to change from Calcutta University to Bangalore University? -- [New]
  14. Qualifications for M.Phil and Bangalore University? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to get admission in Ph.D after doing MSc in Biochemistry?
  16. MPH future in karnataka in govt and private sector?
  17. When the counselling of Bangalore University M.Com course will be started?
  18. Detailed syllabus of M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Bangalore University for Zoology graduate?
21st May 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore univers

how to get admission to msc biotech in bangalore university?
3rd June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore univers

i have done ma bsc biotechnology in st aloysius autonomous college mangalore...can i get admission in bangalore university through counsellin procedures?
8th June 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

whats the fee structure for Msc physics at bangalore university???
when are the admissions??
22nd July 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Date of counselling and issuance of form for admission in the course of M.Sc Biotechnology under the Bangalore University.
2nd August 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from vijaya college bangalore

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-may-i-get-admission-m-sc-biotechnology-through-bangalore-university-whats-counselling-procedure-fee-structure-same-ive-done-b-sc-biotechnology-dayanandasagar-institutions-bangalore-affliated-bangalore-university-229319.html#ixzz2andQsAwc
29th March 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Myself Sowmya, completed my B.sc biotechnology from RJS college kormangala affiliated by bangalore university in 2011. now i want to join m.sc biotechnology. so please guide me about counselling procedure, that means when the counselling is going to start and what and all i have to apply?
25th May 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for clinical reasarch in bangalore college n what are the procedure for admission
20th June 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc in biotecnology, how much percentage we need to study msc in biotecnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?