15th June 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get CSE branch in any private college of Andhra Pradesh after scoring 170/360 marks?

I have scored 170/360 can I get (cse) group in any private college in andhra pradesh

21st June 2015, 04:22 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get CSE branch in any private college of Andhra Pradesh after scoring 170/360 marks?

Here if you didn't mention the test name so am little bit confused but i can get an idea from 360 marks , An AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) exam is also of 360 marks for providing admission in B.Tech all over India. so if you talking about the same test then you can easily get admission in CS branch of any government college because you scored really very well marks in the test and easily can get admission in desired colleges just go for online counselling of AIEEE's official website

As you mention the word private college , as per my knowledge private colleges will easily provides you admission because of two reason first one is it doesn't matters for them how many marks you got in the test they just wanna fill up their seats and second one you scored well in the same test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?