22nd August 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility criteria to do PhD in Horticulture and Forestry from Dr. Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry?

I want to do PhD in Horticulture and Forestry from Dr. Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry. Please send me procedure to get admission and eligibility criteria for it?

1st September 2017, 08:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to do PhD in Horticulture and Forestry from Dr. Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry?

Candidates those who are wiling to opt for the Ph.D course in Horticulture and Forestry from Dr. Y.S. Parmar University, must have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have secured the above mentioned percentage of marks are eligible to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in the above mentioned college to study Ph.D course in the above mentioned subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?