16th June 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Requirements for science students to pursue Economic Hons? Is there any quota for science students opting commerce field?

i am a science student and want to do eco honours i hd eco in my main five subjects so will i be able to pursue the course? if i can then which main four subjects will be counted?is there any quota for a science student opting commerce field course?

28th October 2011, 11:49 AM
biswas1908

Default Re: Requirements for science students to pursue Economic Hons? Is there any quota for science students opting commerce field?

the principle is that water flows from higher to lower zone, if you are a science student you can opt for any stream in comm and arts... there will be no problem at all. But If ask me you can continue with scinece stream as main stream with eco as periferal subject.

The choise is yours... but if you are inlcined towards eco then go for it..

Best of luck
9th November 2011, 04:59 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements for science students to pursue Economic Hons? Is there any quota for science students opting commerce field?

dear friend,

no there is no quota for that.
but in my opinion you should not opt for this .
because you are a science student so
you should not change the field like that.
best of luck.
10th April 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

If I opt for science stream with additional subject as bio in 1 & 2 can I go for economics honours?
6th June 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Is bio included as a best 4 subject for eco hons,?
26th June 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i go for economic hons. If i am frm scince stream and didn't have economic in 11th and 12th. And could i cope with it.plz help...
18th March 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for eco honors if dont have eco in 11th and 12th... I am a science student.. please tell as soon as possible... and also which subjcts will be counted if I go for it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?