17th September 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I improve my marks in graduation from IGNOU?

I have completed my graduation in 2012 with 54% from IGNOU. Now I want to improve my marks to give competitive exams. Is there any way to improve the same. Please reply as soon as possible at my email id [email protected]

17th September 2017, 05:22 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I improve my marks in graduation from IGNOU?

Sorry to inform you that there is no such process available to improve graduation marks which had been pursued 5 years ago.
You can only improve your graduation marks by pursuing graduation again and to do so you need to take new admission into bachelors degree course.
Let me inform you that with more than 50% marks, you are eligible for most of the government entrance examinations such as UPSC, SSC, State Public Service Commission, Railways exam, etc.
17th September 2017, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve my marks in graduation from IGNOU?

After 5 years of passing the degree, it won't be possible to improve your marks from any university. There is no such procedure available from any UGC recognized university.

Normally, after results are announced, dates are announced to fill forms for improvement as well as backlog exams. You need to apply then only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?