18th September 2017, 03:17 AM
Dibya_biswal_1996

Procedure to apply for winter internship in bhushan steel plant?

I am in my btech final year (mechanical engineering). I want to persue winter or summer internship in bhushan steel plant.So if there is any scope please inform me? I just need to know the procedure which I have to follow? Awaiting for the response.

30th November 2017, 09:00 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for winter internship in bhushan steel plant?

To apply for Winter Internship in Bhushan Steel Plant, you will have to fill the Application form that can be obtained from the official site.

http://www.bhushanpowersteel.com/submit-resume.html

And then send the filled the application forma along with resume to this mail id: [email protected]

While writing mail, you must mention the post for which you are seeking job.
6th December 2018, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for winter internship in bhushan steel plant?

I am a final year student of mechanical engineering and I am interested to do 3 month winter internship in Bhushan steel Ghaziabad so please tell me the procedure to get internship in your company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?