15th July 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?

sir
i am iit bombay 2nd yr student and i want to do winter/summer
internship form sail bokaro steel plant.
i do'nt know how apply for the internship in this company.
so, i am requested to please help me and tel me complete process.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  8. How may I do training at Rourkela or Bokaro steel plant? I'm student of B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year
  9. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  10. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  11. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  12. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  16. How can I apply for training at SAIL Bokaro steel plant?
  17. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  18. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
6th August 2014, 07:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?

It is very difficult to get Internship opportunity in SAIL-Bokaro. This is because:-
- It recruits interns from the top institutes of the country.
- One needs to have effective career record like training in relevant fields to apply for internship.
- Contacts with high ranking employees for referral is necessary to get internship opportunity.

However, you can contact the HR department and get to know the necessary terms and conditions which you need to fulfill for internship. Otherwise you can pursue vocational training in SAIL.

In order to pursue training in SAIL, first of all you need to get the NOC letter from your college. You can get this by either contacting the dean or the training and placement cell of your college. After that you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of SAIL. You can take help of any employee in the concerned branch for this purpose. Get to know all the formalities to be completed from the HR manager.

Then submit the completely filled application form with the NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees to the HR department. Then they will give the date of reporting when you need to go to the concerned venue and your training will commence.
10th March 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?

sir,
I am from electrical stream and I want to know is it proper for me to take intern from sail bokaro.
kindly reply soon.
8th April 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am from ceramic engineering stream and I want to know that how can i got summer intern at sail bokaro.
31st March 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am doing PGDM(HR) I want to do summer internship in your organization so please help me how can I apply for summer internship in Kolkata.....my Gmail account [email protected] and my contact no._9135941195........thanking you
10th January 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am MBA 1st year student and want to do internship in HR department so what are the procedures for the internship
Waiting for your positive reply
17th March 2017, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 2nd year B.Tech, Electrical and Electronics student and I want to do summer internship from SAIL,Bokaro steel City..So,please tell me all the procedure how to apply in this.
3rd April 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am Harshit kataruka ,2nd year b-tech student from production engineering stream. I am interested to do summer internship in your company. What step should I take to do this please reply me ?
Waiting for your positive reply...
12th April 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam
I Robins kumar, a student b.tech 5th semester of Mechanical engineering want to do training /internship in SAIL bokaro steel city. Kindly update me with the procedures for the same as soon as .
Mob.0504138441
2nd October 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected authority, I am Saumya ,student of 3rd year from Economics Hons background from Patna Women's College, Patna University. Rebelliously wanting to work in the field of Public relations in the very reputed institution of SAIL also want to have a chance to work as an intern for gaining specified work knowledge.Therefore, i kindly request you to keep the website updated for the given criteria .
Attachments of the necessary credentials.
Saumya
Phne: 9471013101 , 9470832380
Email-id: [email protected]
Thanking you .
13th February 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I am Shashank Bhaskar, a student of 2nd year student from Geoinformatics Engineering from central University of Jharkhand. And I want to do training in Sail Bokaro. so kindly update me about this
16th September 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm Shubham Kumar ,a student of MBA in Rural development from ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY.Iwant winter internship in CSR IN SAIL BOKARO.so pls update me about.mail id- [email protected]
Contact-8797888205.
21st July 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have applied for training from 22/7/2019 means from tomorrow and I have received urn number by text but I didn't receive VT confirmation slip in mail. What should I do Sir
2nd April 2023, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I am rural development student of D.SP.M.U RANCHI. My query is regarding internship in your corporate social responsibility work. How can I apply for my internship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?