20th September 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a chance to attend campus interview after having long gap in studies?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am Dilip. I finished SSLC & got 59.36% and finished ITI & got 77% and worked in private company for 5 years. I joined Diploma(c.s) in evening polytechnic & got 71%. Now I want to continue my study by doing B.E. My age now is 25 years and after completion of B.E my age will be 28 years.
My question is since I don't have 15 years of continues study and a gap of 4 years in my study do I eligible to get a chance in campus interview to get a job from MNC companies. Please guide me in a right direction I am totally confused.

Best Regards,
dilip kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend IGATE Off-Campus Interview with a gap of 1 year after 10th?
  2. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  4. Will I get a chance to attend campus interview if I had a year gap in final year?
  5. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  7. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  8. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligible criteria for campus interview?
  10. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  11. Chances to attend L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 55% with a gap of 2 years in B.E.(CSE)?
  12. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  13. Eligibility to attend iGATE Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has a gap of 1 year between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  15. Am I eligible for Wipro off Campus recruitment? Is there any chance to get placed in Wipro?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Syntel Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 3 years after 12th?
  17. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  18. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
22nd September 2017, 04:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a chance to attend campus interview after having long gap in studies?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, it's not possible to attend campus interviews with the criteria that is mentioned above. Basically, there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates must have done B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university in the concerned stream.

>> The other criteria is percentage. Yes, you must have secured more than 60% marks in throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> In general, Maximum of 1 year gap is allowed in order to attend campus Interviews. As per my knowledge, a gap of 5 years is not allowed.

>> I suggest you to find job opportunities in any of the relevant companies through referrals working in the same company.
22nd September 2017, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a chance to attend campus interview after having long gap in studies?

You have got 5 years of experience in a private company and you can definitely get a job with the help of this experience, because you are not a fresher in any way.

Hence, just make sure you are well prepared for the interview and be confident about your studies. If you can answer questions confidently, you will get a job.
22nd September 2017, 11:10 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for MNC companies as because you have more than 2 years of education gap.
Below I have listed eligibility criteria for MNC companies:
>Candidate must have 60% of marks throughout studies.
>Candidate must not have any pending backlog.
>Candidate should not have more than 1 year study gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?