4th August 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?

I am pursuing b.tech(it) final year with aggregate 63%.can i attend for campus placement having 1 backlog in 4-1.i didn't fail till 3-2 but got 1 backlog in 4-1. Will this be a problem or I can still attend the campus placement? Can someone please provide me the details on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  2. How will a backlog in 7th semester affect my placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
  5. When will be the offcampus placement happen for Accenture and Wipro in Lucknow?
  6. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  7. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  8. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 57% marks in 12th?
  9. Can I attend for oracle campus placement twice simultaneously?
  10. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  11. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  12. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  13. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  14. Am I eligible for on campus placement if I have a pending subject backlog?
  15. Can I attend any campus placement after studying in B.E(CS)?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  17. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  18. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?

4th August 2015, 02:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing b.tech(it) final year with aggregate 63%.can i attend for campus placement having 1 backlog in 4-1.i didn't fail till 3-2 but got 1 backlog in 4-1. Will this be a problem or I can still attend the campus placement? Can someone please provide me the details on the same?
If you have pending backlog then you are not eligible for placement.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for placement companies is,

Placement companies= 60%

Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for placement companies recruitment.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for placement companies recruitment.

4th August 2015, 08:47 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?

No, you are not eligible for campus placement if you have any backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT.
To appear in campus placement, meet Placement Officer of your college and told him about your situation. He will ask the HR of the company and may help you.

If you pass your backlog in next semester then you will be eligible for the campus placement.

4th August 2015, 09:14 PM
guru rama Hruday

Frnd don't worry there are so many companies will be there they want minimum cutoff 60% and minimum 2 standing errors. They actually feel that the person who have more communication skills with there eligible cutoff they can easily recruit them even they have 90% in acedimics with poor communication skills they did not give recruit them .There are many companies for that cutoff techmahindra , tcs, accentiture etc.

4th August 2015, 09:18 PM
guru rama Hruday

Frnd don't worry there are so many companies will prefer the cutoff is 60% with two standing errors the company names are with that eligibility are techmahindra, tcs, accentiture etc

5th August 2015, 12:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the company's eligibility criteria for the placement.

For your kind information i want to tell you that now a days most of the companies does not allow even a single backlog to the students.

So my suggestion to you is that you should work hard on your failed subject and try to complete your education with in the prescribed time period.

Generally interview process includes :

First written test

Second group discussion

Third Technical interview

and finally HR interview.

My suggestion to you is that you should work on the following for getting placed easily :

** Communication Skills

** Technical knowledge.

** Your mind set ,

** Your presentation,

** Your presence of mind.

** Your personality

** Your general awareness

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?