2nd October 2017, 03:51 PM
Syed Guljar Ali

How to join Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in medical laboratory technology?

Sir, I am pursuing the bachelor of medical laboratory technology, in this year my final year, so, can I join in Indian Navy? I am very interested Indian Navy. Can you please provide me with the information on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MBBS after completing BSc Medical Laboratory Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?
  3. How can I become a Sports Medical Officer after completing BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology)?
  4. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  6. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  7. Which course to study after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) for a better career option?
  8. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for Diploma Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  9. Job opportunities for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) graduate?
  10. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  12. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  13. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCB student?
  14. How many seats are available for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?
  15. What are the courses options available after BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology?
  16. Can I join Indian Navy after completing BSc in Statistics? I am interested in Indian Navy
  17. Can I join any sonographic diploma course after completing diploma in medical laboratory technology
  18. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy?
3rd October 2017, 07:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in medical laboratory technology?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completing BSc in medical laboratory Technology course. To be eligible to join Indian Navy, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. You should have completed Bachelor's Degree Course in Engineering or any other relevant stream from a government recognised University, you should be within the age range of 19 to 24 years and you should be an unmarried male candidate to be eligible to appearing CDS examination for joining Indian Navy. So, being a BSc medical laboratory Technology student, you are not eligible to apply for CDS examination for joining Indian Navy.
5th October 2017, 11:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in medical laboratory technology?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completing B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology course. As per the UPSC CDS examination, only unmarried male candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering from a recognised university are eligible to join Indian Navy. So, being a Medical stream student, you are not eligible to apply for CDS examination for joining in Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?