2nd May 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?

Hi my name is swetha, i've passed my BAMS and now i want to go abroad for further studies.
I want to know is there any exam to be written for going abroad (eg: gmat is written for MBA)
I want to pursue my career in the same ayurveda field, please suggest me some best universities abroad. also suggest me some courses related to my field and the procedure to apply for abroad universities.

Related Questions:
  1. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  2. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  3. Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?
  4. Career in Abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDCDDM?
  5. Career in Abroad after completing pgdcr/msc cr/pgdcdm?
  6. What is the procedure to do MD in Gynecology and OBS from abroad? Scope of BAMS degree in abroad? -- [New]
  7. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?
  9. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  10. Can I do BAMS course in abroad after completion of MH Hospital Mangement?
  11. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can IT field students apply for space science?
  13. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  14. From where could I do PG in field of Ayurveda through correspondence?
  15. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  18. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad?
20th July 2011, 10:56 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?

its a good deal from you to go abroad for further studies in ayurveda

but one problem in almost all devoloped countries is that they are giving admission for students who have mbbs in their hand...................

so first you have take mbbs degree from a recognised university

then go for further studies in future for ayurveda
29th August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?

Sir, I am a BAMS graduate & presently working in acheritable hospital .I want to pursue a carrer in herbal research. Is it possible for any ayurvedic doctor? how can i enter this field ? which university offers such course for ayurvedic practitioners? Wat are the job opportunities after that? Do these courses done after BAMS are equally valuable if done after doing graduation from the relevant field?
15th October 2011, 01:43 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

but one problem in almost all devoloped countries is that they are giving admission for students who have mbbs in their hand...................

15th October 2011, 01:51 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

23rd January 2012, 01:09 AM
aspire007

22nd February 2012, 01:16 AM
aspire007

19th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a BAMS student now and i am looking forward to pursue POST GRADUATION in the same , Hence my question is , IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF PURSUING PG IN ABROAD AFTER BAMS ? PLS REPLY
5th October 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to study MD in abroad after BAMS , so can I get a course details and university list for further study in Ayurveda for post graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?