22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th from NIOS get the study visa of Russia and Europe to study Medical degree course? What are the requirements for it?

I have completed 12th from NIOS (Delhi) with 52% overall and got overall 6.5 band in IELTS. Can I get the study visa of Russia and Europe to study Medical degree course? What are the requirements for it?

25th October 2017, 07:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th from NIOS get the study visa of Russia and Europe to study Medical degree course? What are the requirements for it?

Yes, definitely you can get study visa of Russia and Europe after the completion of class 12th from NIOS with 52% of marks in it.
Since you have scored 6.5 band in the IELTS examination, you can apply for Medical degree course in different Universities of Russia and Europe.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognized Board in Science stream can apply for the Medical degree course from Russia and Europe.
25th October 2017, 11:10 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a 12th from NIOS get the study visa of Russia and Europe to study Medical degree course? What are the requirements for it?

Let me inform you that NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is a recognized Indian board and since you have completed your 12th standard from this board with 52% marks, so definitely you can get study visa of Russia and Europe to study Medical degree course.
In order to get admission into Medical degree course, you must have to appear and qualify in IELTS exam. Since you already have scored 6.5 bands in IELTS examination, so you can apply for admission in various universities of Russia and Europe for Medical degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?