15th February 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS students get Student Visa to study in Abroad?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th from NIOS, Delhi with 52% overall and appeared IELTS in which, I have scored 6.5 overall but my query is that Is NIOS acceptable to study in Abroad? Someone told me that Embassy don't take NIOS students for Student Visa. Also, I have confirmed it with some consultants some of them said yes and some said no. So, I want to confirm that is NIOS acceptable?

22nd February 2016, 09:08 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS students get Student Visa to study in Abroad?

NIOS is a recognized Board so it will not be a problem from for you to get the Student Visa once you are eligible for admission to the course of your choice in the country of your choice.
So that you have read from the NIOS Board is not a problem as it is a recognized Board.
If you are able to get the Letter of Admission from the University of your choice then you will be able to get the Student Visa easily.
1st June 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared diploma in elementary education exam of nios in 2019.. and want to apply for foreign county for job as i am currently working as an assistant teacher in india right now...so is this degree valid???
1st June 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have degree of Diploma in elementary education of Nios from india in 2019.. and want to migrate in abroad.. so is this degree valid???
31st July 2020, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

If a student had PCB in Class 12th CBSE and if he gave an On Demand Exam for only Maths subject through NIOS, and thus has Just a Statement of Marks in maths from NIOS, in addition to his CBSE PCB marksheet and other documents. Will he get admission in IIT if he cracked JEE Advanced (with good rank), Will there be any problem about having done Physics,Chemistry and Maths from TWO DIFFERENT BOARDS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?