16th June 2011, 09:37 PM
ajay546

What's the eligibility criteria for doing BCA in Chennai and tamil nadu? How can I get a government seat in Chennai college? I've completed 12th from Hyderabad

sir im from hyderabad.. i wanna do BCA in chennai.. i comleted my +2 from hyderabad.. can i get a governament seat in chennai college.. if not in govt college.. what is the fee per year to do BCA in chennai collegess... please tel me my number 9032868546 my email id : [email protected].. please tell me soon as soon possible..

26th June 2015, 10:34 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing BCA in Chennai and tamil nadu? How can I get a government seat in Chennai college? I've completed 12th from Hyderabad

few of the college provides admission on the basis of their own entrance test while few of them provides on the basis of merit list generated by 12th class marks so in that manner i suggests you buy a prospectus of the college because you will get each and every details about the college in the prospectus then apply accordingly

Fees structure depends on college to college i am not able to provides you fee structure of each college of Chennai but as per my knowledge government college had low fee structure as compared to private college as well as government colleges provides a better education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?