4th November 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for Dress Designing course?

I am not interested in arts, physics & chemistry, so I took commerce in 12th, but I want to do dress designing course. So, what can I do for doing dress designing course? Please explain.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which offer Diploma in Tailoring & Dress Designing course in Kolkata for 10th student?
  2. Job opportunities through Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing course? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exam, duration of course and college in Andhra Pradesh for doing Fashion Designing?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Diploma in Dress Designing & Manufacturing course?
  5. Can I become a Costume Designer through PG Diploma in Dress Designing & Tailoring course?
  6. How will I get a clerk job after qualifying 12th?
  7. Details of English honors course from NSOU?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  9. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Dress Designing & Tailoring in Shanti Tara College? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  11. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  12. Eligibility and educational qualification required to get PG Diploma(Dress Designing & Tailoring) admission in Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College?
  13. Steps to become a fashion designer for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th Arts?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  15. Which graduation course should i do to become a Web Designer?
  16. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year diploma in engineering? I have completed 12th with PCM group -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the courses after 12th science?
  18. What should I study in Post Graduation after completion of B.Des(Accessory Design)?
5th November 2017, 02:59 PM
ashfaquekhan316

Default Re: What can I do for Dress Designing course?

You can get admission in Diploma in Fashion Designing course from a respective university and can then go ahead with your career ahead.

For that you will have to fill up the application form of the prospective institute you wish to get admission in and study further.

However, for that you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted either by the prospective state or the university itself(if it is autonomous)

After successfully clearing the examination, you can get admission and continue with your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?