3rd December 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream in 12th standard from Science to Arts?

Is it possible to change from PCB to arts without failing in class 12 as I feel that I am unable to study PCB after passing class 12? So, can you please help me with the details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Please help me.

5th December 2017, 10:23 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream in 12th standard from Science to Arts?

Changing in stream can only be done if registration of the candidate for Board Exams is not done.

If school authority has done your registration for Board Exams for that particular stream, then you won't be able to change your stream from Science to Arts stream.

There is a particular date decided by Board every year to do registrations of all candidates.

You will have to consult in School office regarding your registration.

If registration is not done, you must apply immediately to change your stream.
5th December 2017, 03:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to change their stream and to get admission in arts stream.

You will become eligible to get admission in B.A History, Political Science, Psychology etc.

But, you will be not eligible to get admission in B.A Economics or Commerce if you do not have Mathematics as main paper.

The admission in the course is offered after qualifying in the entrance examination. In some of the university the admission in also offered on the merit basis.

For detail about admission procedure visit at official website of respective university.
15th June 2022, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

can i take science math in class 11 and than take arts in class 12? or do i have to take the same stream in both classes?[CBSE]
21st April 2023, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

cbsc student ,regstration done in science stream & i would like to change stream in 12th from science to arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?