4th December 2017, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Which courses I can pursue to enhance my skills while working in a government job?

I have completed my diploma course in nursing 2 years ago. Now I am working in a Government job, but I want to improve my knowledge and skills. What is the course which I can select, BSc nursing or computer related course are anything new? Please kindly guide me.

8th December 2017, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses I can pursue to enhance my skills while working in a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma course in nursing 2 years ago. Now I am working in a Government job, but I want to improve my knowledge and skills. What is the course which I can select, BSc nursing or computer related course are anything new? Please kindly guide me.
You can pursue BSc Nursing course after completion of Diploma in Nursing while working in a government department. You can study the BSc Nursing through distance education without disturbing your government job. The IGNOU offers the BSc Nursing course in distance mode. Candidates with 10+2 with 3 years Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with minimum 2 years work experience in the same field are eligible to apply for the BSc Nursing course in IGNOU. Duration of the course is three years. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?