31st December 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study MBA in Manufacturing Management course from government colleges? Total fees required for it?

I am Mechanical Engineering student and willing to study MBA in Manufacturing Management course. Please tell me can I study it from government colleges? Total fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?
  2. List of colleges in Punjab providing PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management? Total fees required for it?
  3. Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance? Total fees required for the course?
  4. Top private colleges providing MBA in Production Management course? Fees required to study this course?
  5. Fees and other details of government MBA colleges in Bangalore?
  6. Best colleges to study MBA in Industrial Management course? Fees and admission procedure?
  7. How much should I pay per semester to get a seat for M.Tech in EEE?
  8. What is the syllabus for MS entrance exam in BITS?
  9. How much is the fee for the BCA course?
  10. Fees required to study MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune? -- [New]
  11. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  12. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  13. Fees for MBA in Banking & Finance course at ICFAI? Procedure to get an education loan from government nationalized banks?
  14. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  15. List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?
  16. List of colleges and their fees to study MBA in Hospital Management? Scope of this course in India and abroad?
  17. List of private BDS colleges for which Axis Bank can grant education loan? Total fees required for it?
  18. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2018, 10:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study MBA in Manufacturing Management course from government colleges? Total fees required for it?

MBA in manufacturing management is a 4 semester work integrated learning program designed for working professionals who Aspire for leadership roles manufacturing operations .

Eligibility criteria:

Working professionals holding bachelor of engineering / Bachelor of Technology / MSc in relevant disciplines, with a minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in manufacturing operations planning logistics, product development, call quality control.

[BFee structure [/B]

Registration Fee is rupees 50000

Security is 3000

Tuition fee is 160000

University exam fee is 6500

Books - 5500

The fee structure may vary from college to college, so you have to know that where you want to seek admission and therefore you can accordingly check the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?