8th February 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges and their fees to study MBA in Hospital Management? Scope of this course in India and abroad?

Hello sir, I want to study MBA in Hospital Management course. Please provide me list of colleges and their fees? Scope of this course in India and abroad?

10th February 2017, 05:59 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges and their fees to study MBA in Hospital Management? Scope of this course in India and abroad?

Mentioning some of the hospital management colleges
>> Indian Institute of social welfare and business management , Kolkata
>> Indian Institute of Health management and research, Jaipur
>> Apollo Institute of Hospital administration, Hyderabad
>> Administrative staff college of India, Hyderabad
>> IES Management college , Mumbai

Scope
>> Candidate has a wide scope to manage the hospital administration anywhere.
>> With experience candidate gains more knowledge about coordinating staff.
>> Not only in India hospitality management also have a wide scope in many developing countries, where MBA candidates are in demand to manage the staff , well planning, controlling etc.

** Fees of the institute is as per norms which ranges from 1.00 Lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?