22nd January 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government job after completion of COPA course and ATI EPI training?

Can I get the government job? I have completed ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant course from NVTI(W) NOIDA? I also completed ATI-EPI Training from Dehradun. Can you please let me know the criteria and other details to start applying for the government job?

11th February 2018, 11:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job after completion of COPA course and ATI EPI training?

Government Job Opportunities for ITI background candidates after completion of COPA course and ATI EPI Training:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, yes you are certainly eligible to apply for job opportunities in Government sector after completion of mentioned courses.

>> You may apply for Trade Apprentices recruitment in several Government organizations.

>> You may also apply for the post of Loco Pilot and Technician based on your mentioned qualification

>> You can also apply for Maintenance Assistant and Grade III recruitment's with the above mentioned qualification.

>> I request you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India and upload your latest resume by registering yourself. So that, whenever there are related recruitment's you will be notified immediately and can proceed further.
20th September 2019, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get government job after completion of COPA course and ATI EPI training?

I have done my ITI from copa trade only so I want to do job.so I am asking that is it possible to get the job after doing iti from copa trade plsss help me sir. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?