9th February 2018, 01:29 AM
pd.

Which combination of subjects in Higher Secondary is needed to be eligible to IIST entrance exam?

For, my Higher Secondary I have opted in PCM i.e. combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Can I appear for Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) entrance exam? Or, having Mathematics also is compulsory?

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  2. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  3. Subjects combination to study in Higher Secondary Science for B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics Engineering) aspirant?
  4. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  5. Which all subjects are required in Higher Secondary to pursue Biotechnology at graduate level? -- [New]
  6. Can I do MBBS, BAMS or any other field in medical?
  7. What is the eligibility to get admitted in IIST? Is there any entrance exam for IIST? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which subject combination to choose for Higher Secondary in order to set a career in Bio-Science?
  9. Which course should a candidate select having subject combination of MPC in Higher Secondary?
  10. Can I give my 12th improvement exams from NIOS? I have passed my 12th from West Bengal
  11. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  12. Which subjects are compulsory to make 60% in higher secondary to get eligible for TCS? Is Bengali necessary?
  13. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  14. What should I do after passing 12th to become a MBBS doctor?
  15. Eligibility criteria to join IIST? Am I eligible for IIST after engineering? When is the conduct of IIST entrance exam?
  16. Can I get Medical admission in High School with 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  18. What is the subject combination required in higher secondary to study nutrition honours?
19th February 2018, 07:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which combination of subjects in Higher Secondary is needed to be eligible to IIST entrance exam?

IIST refers to Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology and as the name suggests same is a well known college for offering various technical degree courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies level.

Further I would like to let you know that for admission in technical degree course the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (i.e; in PCM) group as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, if you have completed your higher secondary school degree in PCM group only then you are eligible for taking admission in IIST.

For more details regarding IIST admission procedure you can refer to the link www.iist.ac.in.
21st February 2018, 07:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which combination of subjects in Higher Secondary is needed to be eligible to IIST entrance exam?

Since, IIST ( Indian Institute of Space Science Technology ) offers only technical degree course and the minimum requirement for pursuing technical degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board.

So, having completed your Class 12th with the combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology you are not eligible for admission in IIST.

For details regarding IIST admissions you can refer to the link www.admission.iist.ac.in.
19th July 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

If we take physics, chemistry, biology, psychology in 1 then we can join in iist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?