11th February 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to do internship from Bharat Earth Movers?

I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering and looking for internship programme. Please tell me procedure and requirements to do internship from Bharat Earth Movers?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do internship from Bharat Earth Movers?
  2. How to do two months internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Earth Movers?
  3. Requirements to do one month internship in BE Mechanical engineering stream at Bharat Earth Movers?
  4. Eligibility criteria to do internship in Diploma in Automobile engineering from Bharat Earth Movers Limited? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  5. How to get job in Bharat Earth Movers being a Mechanical Engineer? Is there any vacancy for me?
  6. How can a Mechanical Engineer secure a job in Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)?
  7. List of abroad job opportunities for Civil Engineers
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Material final semester student? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to do six months internship from Bharat Petroleum Corporation after Petrochemical Engineering?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in ECE from Bharat Electronics?
  11. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  12. Is there any government jobs available for ITI (IT&ESM) diploma holder?
  13. List job opportunities after passing IT Diploma in Engineering?
  14. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get internship from Bharat Aluminium Company? How much stipend they give?
  16. Procedure to get internship from Bharat Petroleum in Electrical engineering stream?
  17. Short term courses available to study for EEE Diploma holder?
  18. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc course to have a good career?
22nd February 2018, 12:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to do internship from Bharat Earth Movers?

Procedure and Requirements to do Internship from Bharat Earth Movers:

In order to be eligible for appearing in Bharat Earth Movers Limited, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Or else, you must be pursuing 3rd year or 4th year of Engineering in order to be eligible.

>> As you are presently pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for Bharat Earth Movers Limited.

>> I suggest you to contact General Manager (Human Resources), Recruitment for getting more details of Internship.

Ph. No: 080-22963279
Email ID: [email protected]

>> I suggest you to upload your latest updated resume to the above email address. So that you will be notified once your application gets shortlisted for doing Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?