19th February 2018, 03:52 PM
akashdeep.0633

Can I change my subject combination from PCB to PCM after passing 11th with PCB?

Can I chance from PCB to PCM next year after passing 1tth with PCB? If it is possible than how to apply for it? Please guide me and give me idea of graduation for computer science?

23rd February 2018, 02:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my subject combination from PCB to PCM after passing 11th with PCB?

You can not change your subjects after registration for board examination is done in 11th standard. Now, you will have to study PCB subjects and appear for board examination with these subjects only.

You can pursue Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. PCB candidates are eligible for this course. Delhi University is considered to be one of the best university to pursue this course. To get admission in top colleges, score more than 90% marks in board exam of 12th.
23rd February 2018, 07:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my subject combination from PCB to PCM after passing 11th with PCB?

No, you are not eligible to change the stream in 12th. If you have chosen PCB stream in 11th then you have to appear in 12th with the same subject.

Yes, if there is any mistake made by the board then you can ask for the correction.

If you have selected PCM in 12th then there are many available choices such as- B.Sc, B.A, B.Tech, BCA etc.

So, you can select the stream as per your interest in the course.
23rd February 2018, 10:09 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Once registration is done in 11th standard, you can not change your subjects and stream. You should study subjects which you have selected with full dedication and determination to secure good marks.

No subject is difficult, it all depends upon our perception and level of commitment towards that subject. Read, practice any concept, it will be yours in any subject of any stream.
23rd February 2018, 11:14 PM
randhirk.rk

You cannot change the subject from PCB to PCM after you have passed class 11th.

But you can always take Mathematics as an extra subject and pass the exams in mathematics also along with Physics,chemistry and Biology.
24th February 2018, 12:24 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Students can change their subjects in 11th before registration only.

Once a student is registered to board with particular subjects in Higher Secondary then they can not their board.

As mentioned in your post, you have passed 11th standard, which means you must be appearing for 12th board examination which will be held in March then how could you anyone think of about changing their syllabus instead of preparing board examination.

For that you should contact your school office to gather more information about the same.
24th February 2018, 08:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't change your subject combination from PCB to PCM after completion of your 11th standard with PCB stream. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard with same stream to be eligible to pursue your higher studies. In case if you are interested to pursue 12th standard with PCM stream then, you have to pursue 11th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board.
15th March 2018, 06:29 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

No you can't change your stream in 11th and you have to do 12th with same subject with same board.
1st December 2021, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I take PCM after 12 th after taking PCB in 11th??
3rd January 2022, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my subject combination from PCB to PCM in 11th after registration? I Am studying maths from starting but it was a mistake
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?