2nd March 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Where in India Microsoft offer internship for B.Tech(Software Engineering) students? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

I am a student of B.Tech(Software Engineering). I want to do my internship in Microsoft. I want to know in India where Microsoft company is located for internship? Give me the complete details and tell me about the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Where in India Huawei offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) students? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  2. Does Microsoft offer Paid Internship to BBA candidate? Procedure to apply?
  3. When Microsoft will announce the notification for Internship? Procedure to apply?
  4. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  5. Where Nokia offers Internship for BTech(Computer Engineering) student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  6. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  7. Amdocs offer Internship to B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  8. Can i do winter internship in Oracle and Microsoft being a MCA student?
  9. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  10. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  11. Which companies offer internship to B.Tech in Civil Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship program?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  13. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  14. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether Infosys, Wipro and Microsoft provides internship and training to B.Tech students? How can I apply?
  16. Which Manufacturing Companies in Hyderabad offer Internship for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship?
  17. Does Oracle and Microsoft offer winter internship to MCA student?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?