11th March 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and sample question papers for Patna University PhD(Commerce) Entrance exam?

Hello Sir, I want to prepare for PhD entrance exam conducted by Patna University. Kindly tell me the syllabus of this exam for Commerce paper and share some sample papers also for my preparation. Kindly send me the syllabus and papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Solved sample question papers for B.Com course of Patna University?
  2. Syllabus and sample papers for chemistry PG entrance exam of Utkal university
  3. Syllabus and sample question papers for Gauhati University PhD(Botany) entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Economics syllabus and sample question papers for preparation of Ranchi University PhD entrance exam?
  5. How to take admission in M.Com in universities like Delhi University, BHU after pursuing B.Com from Patna University? What is the syllabus and how to prepare well for the exam?
  6. Syllabus and sample question papers for IISC Ph.D Entrance exam?
  7. Previous year sample question papers of M.Sc Statistics entrance exam of Gauhati University
  8. Syllabus for B.Ed under Manipur University along with sample papers for entrance exam
  9. Syllabus, sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam?
  10. Syllabus and previous year question papers for Chemistry PG entrance exam in Utkal University?
  11. Syllabus and sample papers of the entrance test of Indian Maritime University for Chennai Campus?
  12. Syllabus and sample question papers for IFFCO exam?
  13. Syllabus and sample question papers for DTU PhD (Applied Physics) entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU combined entrance exam for admission to PG programs in Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus and sample question papers of entrance exam for B.Com in LU
  16. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?
  17. Sample question papers of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  18. Sample question papers for M.A entrance exam?
30th July 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for Patna University PhD(Commerce) Entrance exam?

What the syllabus of Pre PhD test in history subject
2nd August 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for Patna University PhD(Commerce) Entrance exam?

Kindly provide me syllabus and questions of phd entrance test of patna university
27th August 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Phd sample or previous year question for subject english
28th August 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly provide me the syllabus and old question paper of PhD entrance test botany 2019
1st September 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Please kindly provide me PhD entrance test paper subject Hindi 2017
6th November 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir / Mam please provide me PhD entrance test papers of subject English and management
23rd December 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the previous year of ph.d entrance of English of patliputra university
4th October 2020, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

PhD previous year question papers in history from bihar all University
28th June 2021, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Kindly send me previous years question paper first' and paper' second subject Hindi phd admission of maghad university bodh Gaya Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?