5th October 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?

I have done M.A. in English, though I am from Urdu medium school and graduate in Urdu also. Now, I want to join Maulana Azad National Urdu University for M.A. Urdu programme. But my PG is in English as I have mentioned above. Am I eligible for PhD(Urdu)?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  2. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  3. Possibility to apply for B.Tech course at Maulana Azad National Urdu University if studied Urdu at 10th level?
  4. Can I do PhD in Urdu if done BA in Urdu and MA in English?
  5. Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?
  6. B.Ed Entrance date of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  7. How to fillup PhD(Urdu) application of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cost of application?
  8. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma engineering from Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Seats available for Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for PhD(Persian) course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  10. How may I get a B.Ed application form for Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Urdu Open University?
  11. What is Manu B.Ed entrance exam date
  12. When the admission of M.A.(Persian) will be started at Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  13. When the application for PhD(Arabic) admission will be released in Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  14. Best colleges in Hyderabad for doing MBA through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Urdu course is suitable to become a teacher in UK/UP?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  17. What's the fee of Moulana Azad National University for 2nd year M.A(Urdu stream) students?
  18. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
6th October 2016, 02:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?

Yes, definitely you can do Ph.D in Urdu from Maulana Azad National Urdu University after the completion of your Post Graduation. No matter in which medium of language you have completed your Post Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are definitely eligible to do Ph.D in the respective field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?