11th March 2018, 01:02 PM
Anubhav tiwari 2002

Mark sheet of class 11th from CBSE would be required or not for admission in 12th from NIOS board?

I have failed in class 11th from CBSE board in 2018. Can I take admission in class 12th from NIOS board? Will my mark sheet of 11th under CBSE board be required or not for admission purpose?

21st March 2018, 04:37 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Mark sheet of class 11th from CBSE would be required or not for admission in 12th from NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav tiwari 2002 View Post
I have failed in class 11th from CBSE board in 2018. Can I take admission in class 12th from NIOS board? Will my mark sheet of 11th under CBSE board be required or not for admission purpose?
For taking admission to class 12th you need to submit the following documents along with application form and registration fee :

- Certificate of Date of Birth

- Certificate for SC/ST (If applicable)

- Proof of Residence

- Photocopy of marksheet of class 10th board examination

- Photocopy of failure marksheet of 11th examination

- Transfer certificate from the last school attended

- Migration Certificate from the respective board

Admission are going on for the new session. So, kindly visit the NIOS website for all the details.
23rd March 2018, 08:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mark sheet of class 11th from CBSE would be required or not for admission in 12th from NIOS board?

NIOS stands for National Institue of Open Schooling which offers general and academic courses at secondary and senior secondary level.

Yes, you can take admission in class 12th from NIOS board.

You have to choose and successfully complete the five subjects with at least one language or at most two languages, which is compulsory for certification.

To appear for the senior secondary course, the candidate must have passed the secondary course from a recognized board.

NIOS certificate is valid, recognized and at per with the other National and state board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?