18th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Collateral Security is available under Education Loan scheme of Canara Bank?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to apply an education loan in Canara Bank then what kind of collateral security is there in this Bank education loan? Actually, I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I wanted to know about the collateral security.

2nd May 2018, 08:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Collateral Security is available under Education Loan scheme of Canara Bank?

If the education loan amount you are taking from Canada Bank is more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, then you have to submit the collateral security documents equal to bank loan amount. The collateral security should be of tangible assets (movable or immovable). You should have secured admission in higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit basis after completion of HSC to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Canara Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?