18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?

I want to do LLM from George Mason University with Global Antitrust Law & Economics. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) course in George Mason University?
  2. Eligibility to study LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  3. LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) is offered online at George Mason University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  5. Requirements to study LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) of The University of Law, UK? -- [New]
  7. Universities offering Master of Physiotherapy in USA
  8. Requirements to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  9. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Requirements for Indian students to study Law course at School of Law, Bond University? Will they accept CLAT marks?
  11. Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student?
  12. Requirements to secure LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) admission in University of Zurich?
  13. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  14. Requirements to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  16. Details about the law entrance exam procedure? I am a student of B.A Economics and want to study Law
  17. Is it beneficial to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  18. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?