18th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MBA(Retail Management) student in Eastern India?

Hello everyone, I am doing MBA in Retail Management. What are the job opportunities available for me? Actually I want to do job in Eastern India. So, can you inform me regarding the job opportunities?

30th March 2023, 10:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MBA(Retail Management) student in Eastern India?

Job Opportunities for MBA in Retail Management in Eastern India:

The detailed information about the job opportunities available after successful completion of MBA in Retail Management course is given below:

Name of the Course - MBA in Retail Management

>> After successful completion of this course, you may find job opportunities in organizations like Flipkart, Pantaloons, Lifestyle, Reliance, Amazon, ITC Retail, Globus, Ebony Retail Holdings,Shopper's Stop..etc.,
@ As a Merchandiser, Sales Manager, Product Manager, Sales Executive, Store Manager..etc.,

>> I suggest you to register yourself with Naukri.com, Shine.com, Indeed.co.in..etc., and upload your latest updated resume. So that you will be notified whenever there are some recruitment's in latest to your Email. Make sure you mention all your contact information properly in order to reach in time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?