18th March 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available in M.Des at Srishti Institute of Arts Design & Technology?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology. Can I know which are all the specializations available for M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  2. Entrance exam available to study M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  3. Job opportunities for M.Des candidate of Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  4. Admission criteria to study M.Des(Strategic Design & Brand Leadership) in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  5. Which are the best institutes of Fashion Tech in India?
  6. What is the fee structure followed in Srishti School of Art Design and Technology?
  7. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is Fashion Designing and Interior Decoration courses evergreen courses? List of good institutes in Bangalore?
  9. After graduation in English Honsors, am I eligible for Master of Design (MDes)?
  10. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing?
  11. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completion of 10th Class?
  12. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  13. Eligibility to study MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat? -- [New]
  14. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat?
  16. Am I eligible to do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I become a Professor with MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) Degree of World University of Design, Sonepat?
  18. How can I join Fashion Designing course after intermediate?
27th April 2018, 05:20 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Specializations available in M.Des at Srishti Institute of Arts Design & Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology. Can I know which are all the specializations available for M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology? Please tell me asap.

Specializations available in M.Des at Srishti Institute of Arts, Design and Technology are given below:

Design Computations
Design-Led Innovations
Heritage Design, Planning & Management
Human Centered Design
Earth Education and Communication
Strategic Design & Brand Leadership
Public Space Design
Industrial Arts and Design Practices
Information Arts and Information Design Practice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?