18th March 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study M.Des(Strategic Design & Brand Leadership) in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology for M.Des course in the specialization of Strategic Design & Brand Leadership. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available in M.Des at Srishti Institute of Arts Design & Technology?
  2. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  3. Entrance exam available to study M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  4. Job opportunities for M.Des candidate of Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  5. Which are the best institutes of Fashion Tech in India?
  6. Admission criteria to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  7. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  9. Which NIFT centre can I expect after scoring 920 in general category?
  10. What is the fee structure followed in Srishti School of Art Design and Technology?
  11. Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California to study Bachelor of Interior Architecture & Design? Fee expenses of this course?
  13. Am I eligible to do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  15. Admission criteria to study MTech(Machine Design) in VVIT?
  16. Admission procedure to study BA(Painting) in Rahini College of Arts & Design? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing?
  18. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completion of 10th Class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?