19th June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in company secretary course? What is the duration?

how many years is the company secretary course duration & what are the subjects to be studied ?
where is the place of registration if i resde in Cuttack, Odisha ?

7th March 2012, 08:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are there in company secretary course? What is the duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many years is the company secretary course duration & what are the subjects to be studied ?
where is the place of registration if i resde in Cuttack, Odisha ?
There isn't any limit of seats for Company Secretary course as the course is offered by Institute of Company Secretaries of India through distance mode.
As a result of which, the Institute do not conducts any entrance examination for considering candidates eligible for the course. Candidates who have passed +2 level of examination are eligible to register for the Foundation Program and graduates in any discipline are eligible to register for the Executive Program by getting complete exemption from the Foundation Program.

The Duration of the course is as follows:

Foundation Program - 9 months
Executive Program - 9 months
Management Training - 15 months

The Final Stage of the course is Professional Program and candidates may write the examination after a minimum period of nine months from the date of registration of Professional Program.

The Management Training can be done either after completion of Executive Program or after completion of the Professional Program, whichever suits the best.

For complete detail regarding the course, refer to the official webpage of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
24th April 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in company secretary course? What is the duration?

I want exam details and instruction for exams?
17th May 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir or madam in this march i have finishsed my 12th exam waiting for the result how to join in this course when to register for this and am not willing to do this course in online here in my city i want to do is it possible
21st August 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

am a b.com graduate.can i do cs intermediate course in a distance mode?pls tell me the proceedure to apply for inter.how much i have to pay?
25th November 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to do cs but i don' t know it is better then ca for me or not.
13th January 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between secretray and company Secretary
2nd February 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir right now i am doing BBA final year and planning for MBA also. so i want to know that can i do cs with mba?? and i want to know the scope after doing mba as well??
how to register for cs and all other information my id is [email protected]
30th April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects to be studied in this course?
1st May 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to addmission to dayalbag university Secertary cources
16th October 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure
24th December 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Iam a B.SC Hotel Management graduate. Can I directly apply for the Executive program?
26th June 2021, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in company for cs
26th June 2021, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in company for cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?