18th July 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com

my name is shveta. I completed my bcom. I want to
know the procedures for joining Company
Secretary after graduation. The details of the
course (Company Secretary),its
duration,institutions ,fees,etc

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  2. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  3. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA
  4. How to join company secretary after doing graduation in B.Com stream?
  5. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  6. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do CS simultaneously? I have cleared both groups of CA IPCC in last november
  8. How to do training for company secretary after completing TYB.Com?
  9. How to join company secretary after passing TYB.Com?
  10. Procedure to join Company Secretary course after 12th?
  11. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  13. How to get admission for company secretary course after completing B.Com
  14. Can I join company secretary course while doing my graduation?
  15. How to join company secretary course after completing B.Com this year
  16. What is the percentage required in B.Com to get admission in CS course?
  17. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  18. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
6th November 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com

company secretary course total FEES&Amount full details.
12th January 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com

procedure to join cs as a banker - 3 yrs exp continuingb& mcom[accountancy]mumbai univ-exmptions of paper
21st September 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR what iz the minimum % in graduation for getting direct addmission in excutive stage of company secreatry????
16th October 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th can i join company secretary course directly?
8th May 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of taking admission in icsi delhi and icsi mumbai? Fees structure?
23rd June 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed b com can i join course of cs and .How many month of the cs course?
19th August 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done bcom and I want to do cs give me details related to fees &how many years to complete this cs & what is the admission procedure
23rd August 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

sir I studying in B.com final year &also foundation course in Company secretary course,but after Completing my B.com education I want to do Cs in professional couse so plz give ur instructions.
7th September 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was in b.com 1year I want to do cs after b.com so what is the admission procedure and how many year to complete this cs
3rd October 2015, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have pass b.com before 1year I want to do cs what is the admission procedure and how many year to complete

Rakesh Singh
(Aurangabad Bihar)
3rd November 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

my name is sushmita. I am completed my B.com. I want to
Secretary after graduation, and I want to know about Fees, Time and whichis most needed. Please help me for my questions
3rd November 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

my name is sushmita K Soodi. I am completed my B.com. I want to
Secretary after graduation, and I want to know about Fees, Time, Institutions and which is most needed. Please help me for my questions
13th April 2016, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

I am chandrudu. I am studying b.com. how to get apply company secretary. I want to full information company secretary exams, institutes, please help me sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?