20th June 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Which courses to do after 12th in Commerce?

which course i should do after 12th commerce. I am very confused about what course to choose?

21st June 2011, 12:08 AM
venkatgct

Default Re: Which courses to do after 12th in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which course i should do after 12th commerce. I am very confused about what course to choose?
friend,

There are many options available after 12th commerce.

i will suggest a few of those:

1. B.com - here u hav various options form accountancy to marketing

2. CA

3.BBA

4. certificate courses in ICAI

regards
21st June 2011, 01:13 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Don't Be Confused While You have to Opt Any Courses. If you Have Completed Your 12Th examination From Commerce Back Ground then you can do Go with lots of courses. So, If you have good in Accounts and Interested to make your career bright in accounts field, then please you can opt CA, ICWAI and CS course, These course are Professional Accounting Courses, And after Completing this course, you will gets good jobs in top Companies.

Actuarial science Course is also good to make your future bright in Accounting Field. You can also go with BBA, BBM, Courses, If you are Interested to make your Future in Management Field and after completing this course, If you can do MBA course, then definitely you will get jobs in top MNC company with good salary package.

You can also Do B.com Hons. Course, It was also a accounting Based Course and After this course, If you can do MBA Finance, then you will not face any difficulty because you have already study finance in your B.com Course. So you can do lots of courses, But you have to choose any one course, To make your Future bright.

So, Please Dont be confused, Just Choose courses according to your Interest, So that you will not face any difficulty after selecting the course. So, Its totally depends on you, which course you will find best for you.
21st June 2011, 01:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

there are many courses which you can do after 12th commerce such as bcom, bca, bba, bsc but the best will be chartered accountant because now a days chartered accountants are in great demand by many multinational companies

There are so manny courses availiable after 12th commerce. After completing 12th, you can opt these courses like CA, CS, MBA, ICWA, BBA, BMS and HOTEL MANAGEMENT.

After 12th, you can also go for B.COM, after completing B.COM you can do MBA.

all the best
21st June 2011, 06:10 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which courses to do after 12th in Commerce?

after 12th you have the following choices:

B.B.A
B.Com
B.A
B.Sc

first you set the goal and choose the best course.
21st June 2011, 08:15 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after 12th all lines are open to choose your future
like:--
you go for
b.sc
b.com
bba
bca
integrated mba
integrated mca
b.tech
medical
law

decision is yours
not anyone decision you bias...............
21st June 2011, 08:40 AM
frooty.scooty

After completion of your 12th,you can go for different courses like CA, CS, ICWA and these are counted among the top best courses. Almost all the students who enter in commerce stream definitely desire for one of the above mentioned courses. Career opportunities are not limited to just these few courses, there are many more to name like accountant, teacher, banking, financial adviser, tax adviser, insurance, stock market etc. If you are from the accounting background and have good command over Telly or other business accounting software, you can easily get a job as accountant post in many companies. Each and every company has the needs for financial services.
21st June 2011, 09:39 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
you can do corses such as:
bba
bcom
etc
21st June 2011, 09:42 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Don't be confused the commerce students have a lot options.After completing 12th in commerce you have a various options like ICWA,CA and CS.After Completing CA Course you will get the Job In many top Companies.

And you can go for BBA,B.Com,BBM,BCA,Hotel Management and fashion designing.After completing Bachelor's degree go for the MBA,M.Com Course.

If you Interested in ICWA course the candidate must have completed their higher secondary level and ICWA course consist of three levels : foundation,intermediate and interview.
15th October 2011, 07:50 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

friend,

2. CA

3.BBA

15th October 2011, 08:02 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

friend,

2. CA

3.BBA

5th November 2011, 02:29 PM
anju anju

hi,,,,,,,

go for teh following for brite future just after the complition of these following courses

c.a (chartered accountant - 2 years and 6 months depends on students capability that in what time he/she can complete it)

icwa (cost and work accountant - 2 years and 6 months quite easy than c.a and have less scope than c.a)

cs (company secrataries - 2 years and 6 months had less scope in early time but now its demand have increased in the market)

choose any one of them after completion of it no need to go for any pg course you will best jobs once you will pass out any of the above

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?