12th April 2018, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Biology related courses to study in Diploma for 12th failed student?

Hello friends, I am failed in 12th standard. I was taking Science with Biology in my 12th standard. Now, I want to do Diploma course related to Biology. Can tyou please tell me about the courses in Diploma related to Biology?

14th April 2018, 10:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biology related courses to study in Diploma for 12th failed student?

You can pursue Diploma in Biomedical Science and in this course you will learn about how diseases affect the human body. How are immune system works and the process of finding clothes for these diseases. BMS provides a strong foundation in medical microbiology, medical biochemistry, physiology, development Biology, Cell and Molecular Biology and genomics and proteomics.

Skills required:

You must be both analytical and detail oriented and strong in biology and chemistry and you should have strong math, science and technology skills to a successful career in biomedical engineering.

As a Biomedical engineer you need to develop new procedures and equipments to deal with clinical problems for the overall enhancement of Healthcare.
15th April 2018, 10:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biology related courses to study in Diploma for 12th failed student?

=> As per my suggestion you can do Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering course for your bright future.

=> Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering is Diploma level course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

1. Acharya Polytechnic, Bangalore

2. Techno India University, Kolkata

3. Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
15th April 2018, 02:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue any of following course depending upon academic qualification:

1. Diploma in biomedical science.

2. Diploma in Biomedical Engineering.

3. Diploma in Dental Mechanics.

4. Diploma in Agriculture.

5. Diploma in Cosmetology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?