14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Chemistry postgraduate?

I am a Chemistry postgraduate. I am looking for any job. Please friends, do refer some job for me except teaching job. I am looking for good job but don’t want to become a teacher. Help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Education postgraduate?
  2. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  3. What should I do for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  4. Job opportunities in MNCs for Chemistry postgraduate? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to become a Teacher in VHSE for Electronics postgraduate? Job opportunities in Kerala?
  6. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  7. Job opportunities in Research sector for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  8. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  10. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  11. Job opportunities for MA(English) student except teaching?
  12. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  13. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Sc in Chemistry scoring 80%? What type of job should I prefer?
  14. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  15. Job opportunities other than Teaching after M.Sc Maths at high pay scale?
  16. Job opportunities for MDS candidate with teaching experience and clinical practice in Singapore?
  17. What should I study in M.SC to get good opportunities being a B.Sc graduate?
  18. Can I get government Teaching job after M.Phil in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
27th May 2018, 01:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Chemistry postgraduate?

In order to find immediate job opportunities, I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India. Yes, there are numerous job opportunities available for Chemistry Post Graduates. Hence, soon after registering on the job portals you will then getting notified about all the latest recruitment's that meet your eligibility criteria and skill criteria. So that, you can then attend those recruitment's accordingly.

Some of the organizations like Innodata India Pvt Ltd, Anjan Drug Pvt Ltd, Healthy Life Pharma Pvt Ltd, Saurav Chemicals Limited, Alpha Medical Coding Solutions..etc., are offering job opportunities for Chemistry background post graduates.

You may also find job opportunities in Agrochemical industries, petrochemicals, pharmaceutical industries, metallurgical companies, plastics and polymers based organizations..etc..as a Chemical Engineer, Toxicologist, Analytical Chemist, Nano technologist, Pharmacologist, Forensic Scientist..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?