18th April 2018, 09:37 AM
Bunty choudhury

Eligibility to get Government Teacher job in Odisha for BEd & CTET qualified candidate?

Hello Sir, I have done MA and then BEd. I have already qualified in BEd. I want to get Teaching job in Odisha Sate Government. So, I am eligible or not for it? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to become Government Teacher in Bihar with JMI & MANUU Schooling certificates for CTET & BTET holder?
  2. What is the eligibility for central government teacher job?
  3. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  4. Can I appear CTET to become Teacher under Odisha Government being a B.Ed student of Vivekananda College, Burdwan University?
  5. Am I eligible for UP government teacher job after completion of JBT and clearing CTET test with good grades?
  6. When the result of CTET will be declared?
  7. Is it possible to get government teacher job without clearing CTET 2018?
  8. Am I eligible for C-TET having M.Com degree without B.Ed degree?
  9. What is the maximum age limit for a General category Female candidate to apply for Odisha Government Teacher job?
  10. Can I get relaxation to become a Teacher under CBSE being a 40 years old CTET qualifier?
  11. For which subjects I can apply to be a government teacher having qualified PRT and TGT both?
  12. What is the maximum age limit for general woman candidate to apply for government teacher job in Odisha?
  13. From which place can I give the exam after passing B.Ed from CCS University? Where can I get the course Material?
  14. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  15. Can I become a teacher with BEd(Physical Sciences) Degree of Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  16. What qualification is necessary for Teacher post in Odisha Government?
  17. What is the next step for CTET qualified candidate?
  18. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2018, 04:48 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Government Teacher job in Odisha for BEd & CTET qualified candidate?

Educational qualification required for the post of Teacher in Odisha state Government:

1. Candidates must have passed M.Sc or M.A or M.Com or B.Ed or B.A from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

2. Candidates must also have some relevant experience in the same field in order to be eligible.

With the present criteria which you have mentioned you are eligible to apply for the post of teacher in Odisha State Government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?