18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in HR College of Commerce & Economics for BCom in Financial Markets course? I want to do BCom in Financial Markets from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  2. Admission procedure to study BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  3. How many BCom(Financial Markets) seats are available in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  4. Eligibility to get BMS admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  6. Admission procedure to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  7. Top 5 institutes in Mumbai for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce? -- [New]
  9. Which course is better between BMS and Eco honors?
  10. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  11. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I study B.A.(Economics) after completing 12th Commerce?
  13. Possibility to get admission in any colleges in Mumbai with an average percentage in 12th board exam?
  14. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study B.A.(Economics) in Loyola College for 12th student?
  16. How many BMS seats are available in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  17. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  18. Which are the government colleges in B.Com honors which take admission on the basis of entrance exam
14th May 2018, 03:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?

"Eligibility to pursue B.com in Financial Markets course":
BCom(Financial Markets) is a course duration of 3 years.
You must have completed 12th standard from any recognized board or University with a minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST candidates) to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Short answer
14th May 2018, 09:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Com in Financial Markets in HR College of Commerce and Economics:

In order to pursue B.Com in Financial Markets in HR College of Commerce and Economics, you are required to meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> Study Mode of the course - Full Time

>> Duration of the course - 3 years

>> College Approval - UGC

>> Course level - Undergraduate level

Name of the College - HR College of Commerce and Economics

College Affiliated to - University of Mumbai, Mumbai
17th May 2018, 11:32 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to study B.Com Financial Markets from HR College of Commerce & Economics, you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board. Reserved category candidates will get marks relaxation of 5%. Candidates will get admission on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination.

Add: 123, Dinshaw Wachha Road, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, Phone: 022 2287 6115
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?