3rd June 2018, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in any colleges in Mumbai with an average percentage in 12th board exam?

I passed my 12th board exam with 62.4%. Is there any chances of getting admission in of the colleges in Mumbai with this score? Looking for admission in either B.Sc or B.Com. Let me know names of colleges in which I can apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  2. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to get BTech(IT) admission for a candidate with 27 marks in JEE Main and 41% in 12th Maharashtra Board?
  4. What is the average cut off for Commerce student to get admission in BA Psychology?
  5. Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?
  6. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 68% in 12th but 58% in PCM?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  8. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43.1% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  9. Colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams? Any colleges conducting exams after admissions? What is the average cutoff of each year?
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical in Mumbai to 12th student?
  11. Possibility to get direct TYBCom admission in Mumbai University for 21 years old 12th candidate?
  12. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  13. Possibility of getting admission in NIT, having 55.2% in 12th board exam?
  14. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  15. Is it difficult to secure 90% in 12th NIOS? Importance of percentage in NIOS over CBSE?
  16. How to get admission for 5 year LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having scored 40.80% in 12th class in the year of 1991?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to study BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  18. Possibility to secure 12th admission in Bihar Board for a failed candidate of CBSE Board? -- [New]
4th June 2018, 06:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in any colleges in Mumbai with an average percentage in 12th board exam?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Sc or B.Com in Mumbai colleges.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) & B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) are graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for B.Sc or B.Com is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.
Since you have scored 62.4% you can get admission in B.Sc or B.Com in any college.

There are many colleges which offer this courses in Mumbai some of them are listed below:

- St. Xavier's college
- Narsee monies college of commerce & economics
- St. Andrew's college of arts science & commerce
- HR college of commerce & economics
- Mithibai college of arts
- Jai Hind college
- SIES college of arts science & commerce
- Elphinstone college
- Kishinchand chellaram college
- Guru Nanak khalsa college of arts, science & commerce
- University of Mumbai
- Wilson college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?