18th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?

Hello friends, I want to apply for PG Diploma course in Women’s Empowerment and Development in Indira Gandhi National Open University. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in IGNOU. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  2. Structure of PG Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  4. Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development student?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  7. Scope of studying Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for Project Officer in areas such as Child Development or Women Empowerment?
  9. How many Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development seats are available in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  11. Admission procedure and course fee of M.A.(Labour & Development) in IGNOU?
  12. Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  13. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech(ECE) in IGNOU for Diploma Electronics Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
  16. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Youth Development & Social Change for B.Com student? List of colleges offering admission?
  18. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?
25th March 2023, 09:39 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?

Interested candidates can take online admission through their official website https://www.ignou.ac.in

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Women's Empowerment & Development is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?