18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architectural Visualization in 3DFX Animation School?

I want to join 3DFX Animation School for studying Diploma in Architectural Visualization. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architectural Visualization in 3DFX Animation School?
  2. Course structure of Diploma in Architectural Visualization in 3DFX Animation School?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Visualization in 3DFX Animation School?
  4. Benefits of studying Diploma in Architectural Visualization?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation in C-DAC, Chennai?
  6. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  7. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th in Arts? How much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Diploma in Animation holder can do B.Sc in Animation?
  9. Possibility to appear in NATA to study B.Arch course if completed BCA, Diploma in Multimedia & Animation, Auto Cad and got 49.2% in 12th?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mass Media and Communications in Arena Animation, Kolkata? -- [New]
  13. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  14. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  15. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in 3D Animation to 10th student
  17. What are the job courses after B.A? I have completed B.A with 47%
  18. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
25th March 2023, 06:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architectural Visualization in 3DFX Animation School?

The duration of this course is 6 months to study Diploma in Architectural Visualization.

Interested candidates can take direct admission after 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
26th March 2023, 09:14 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architectural Visualization in 3DFX Animation School?

The admission procedure for the Diploma in Architectural Visualization course at 3DFX Animation School typically involves the following steps:

Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or institution. Some colleges may also require candidates to have a certain minimum percentage in their 10+2 exams.

Application Process: Candidates can apply for the course by filling out the application form online or offline. The application form can be obtained from the college website or the college campus.

Entrance Exam and Interview: Candidates are required to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the college. The entrance exam tests the candidate's knowledge in areas such as 3D modeling, lighting, texturing, and rendering. Shortlisted candidates are called for an interview, where they are assessed on their creativity, design sense, and communication skills.

Counseling and Seat Allotment: Candidates who qualify in the entrance exam and interview are called for counseling, where they are allotted seats based on their merit and preferences. They are required to submit the required documents and pay the admission fee to confirm their admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?