24th March 2018, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?

Hello everyone, I want to know about the process for getting admission in Jowai Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Architectural Assistantship. Please let me know about the admission process asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
  2. Course structure of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic? -- [New]
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
  5. List of colleges to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
  6. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  7. Scope of studying Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  8. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?
  10. Process to get government job after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  11. Possibility to study directly Master in Interior designing course for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship having eight years experience? Which college is best for it?
  12. PG Diploma after Architectural Assistantship is possible?
  13. Can I go for B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship from government girls polytechnic, Surat?
  14. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55
  15. What are the options available to do Graduation or to practice as an Architect having completed Architectural Assistantship and having 5 years of work experience?
  16. List of colleges offering Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in India
  17. What role age limit has to play for doing Architectural Assistantship on Diploma basis?
  18. PG Diploma in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
29th April 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to know about the process for getting admission in Jowai Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Architectural Assistantship. Please let me know about the admission process asap.

Those candidates who have passed the 10th or secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) examination with 45% marks in Mathematics and Science are eligible to apply for the admission to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in Jowai Polytechnic. Candidates’ age should not be more than 21 years as on 1st July of the year of admission; age limit for the 10+2 passed candidates are 21+1 year and for SC/ST candidates 21+3 years. Candidates can apply for the admission in the following ways: Manual Collection & Submission Mode, Online Downloading & Manual Submission Mode and Online Application. Candidates are selected based on the aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science secured in SSLC or equivalent examinations. Candidates can find the details in the Jowai Polytechnic website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?