20th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in Civil Engineering and BSc?

wot is the proper admission procecure for engineering for civil engineering and bsc.it in governmemt adid as wel as in unadid colleges in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  2. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  3. Which are the engineering courses after BSc Maths
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  7. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  8. How to do BSc in civil engineering in Germany?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  12. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed to do masters in civil engineering admission in Germany?
  14. List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  16. How to do civil engineering after doing BSc Botany?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  18. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
25th October 2011, 07:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Civil Engineering and BSc?

For admission in any stream of engineering you are required to write the entrance exam. There are entrance exam conducted by state CET, AIEEE, IITJEE, etc. You have to clear any of these and opt for civil engineering in any college in Mumbai. For B.Sc IT, some colleges have entrance test while some have direct admission. The basic eligibility in both cases is to secure a minimum of 50% marks in higher secondary from a recognized university.
15th December 2011, 12:35 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wot is the proper admission procecure for engineering for civil engineering and bsc.it in governmemt adid as wel as in unadid colleges in mumbai
hi,
If you want to do Civil engineering you can do after passing 12th with minmum 50% marks in PCM.
FOR ADMISSIONS in top college you have to qualify the exam like AIEEE,
IIT-JEE, State-cet, B.I.TS.A.T etc.

Some top college offering B.TECH in Civli engineering are:-
-I.I.T, KANPUR
-D.C.E
-B.I.Ts
-MANIAL UNIVERSITY
-S.R.M UNIVERSITY
-K.I.I.T
-I.I.T, MUMBAI
-I.I.T, DELHI
etc

all the best!
26th August 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

completion of b.sc degree how will go to the eng field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?