20th April 2018, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in LEET to study BTech in any Government college?

I have applied for LEET so that I can get lateral entry in BTech course. I am a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering. I just want to know that what rank I should get in LEET so that I can get seat in any Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in MAH-CET to study BTech Mechanical in Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad?
  2. Cutoff marks required in CET to study BTech in any Government college of Pune?
  3. Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed Government college?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?
  5. Cutoff rank required in KEAM to get BTech admission in any Government college?
  6. Cutoff rank required in AP POLYCET to study Mining Engineering in any Government college?
  7. Cutoff rank required in MH-CET to secure BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study in any Government college of West Bengal? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff rank required to study Diploma Electrical in any Government college through APJEE?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech admission in NIT, Patna?
  11. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  12. Possibility to study BTech Electrical through LEET for ECE Diploma holder?
  13. Cutoff rank required in AP EAMCET to study B.Pharmacy in any Government college? Date of counselling?
  14. Cutoff rank required in NEET to study BVSc in any reputed college in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government affiliated college?
  16. In which college of Mumbai should I apply directly to study B.Tech 2nd year with 79.88% in final year of Diploma Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff rank required in GCET and JEE Main to study B.Tech in any government college at Goa?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government college?
30th April 2018, 10:35 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in LEET to study BTech in any Government college?

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET is conducted by State technical university for admission in Bachelor of Technology course. Diploma and B.Sc candidates are eligible to apply for exam. Minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required to apply for this examination.

For admission in government colleges, your aim should be to secure a rank among top 500 candidates for admission in the best B.Tech college. In exam, try to secure more than 65% of aggregate marks.
30th April 2018, 02:57 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in LEET to study BTech in any Government college?

The acronym LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for LEET examination;

Academic qualification: Diploma in engineering from a recognized institute.

Minimum percentage of marks in diploma should not be less than 60%.

If you want admission in government college then you must be in top ranks of this examination. Top 1000 candidates have good chance of getting admission in government engineering colleges in second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?