20th April 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th student?

Hi friends, I want to apply in GUJCET. I am 12th student with Science stream and I want to take admission in BTech through GUJCET. But I don't know its eligibility criteria. Can you tell me about its eligibility asap?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for GUJCET for a domicile student?
  2. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th NIOS candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to appear in GUJCET for 12th Science student of Hyderabad?
  4. How much minimum is required in GUJCET to apply for admission?
  5. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  7. Eligibility to appear in GUJCET for a candidate who is studying in Hyderabad?
  8. Can I apply for GUJCET 2016 if doing 12th from Mumbai? Official link to register for GUJCET 2016 exam?
  9. When the application form of GUJCET will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Number of seats available for MBBS course in Gujarat for CBSE student who belongs to ST category? Eligibility to apply in GUJCET?
  11. Eligibility criteria for GUJCET
  12. Seats available in MBBS colleges through GUJCET for CBSE student?
  13. Eligibility to appear in GUJCET for 12th female student who has completed Senior Secondary in Maharashtra?
  14. Eligibility to appear in GUJCET 2016?
  15. Dates of filling up GUJCET forms? Can GUJCET be given online?
  16. Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for admission for Medical without appearing GUJCET again?
  18. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
28th April 2018, 05:26 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th student?

GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) is conducted once in every year by GSEB (Gujarat Secondary Education Board).

The eligibility requirements are as follows:

- The candidate should be the citizen of India.
- The candidate should complete 10+2 in related stream from any recognised board.
- The 12th class appearing candidates are also eligible for applying to the exam.
- The minimum percentage required is 45% for general candidates & 40% for reservation candidates.
- The candidate should have a bonafide of Gujarat or the candidate should be a resident of Gujarat.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the exam.
For more information visit the official website of GUJCET.
28th April 2018, 08:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for GUJCET is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ ST) marks from a Government recognised board.

--> You should be at least 17 years old to be eligible to apply for GUJCET examination.

--> You should be a domicile of Gujarat.
29th April 2018, 11:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for GUJCET for 12th candidates:

In order to be eligible for appearing in GUJCET examination is as follows,

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. You should have completed this course from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar or CBSE Delhi or CISCE New Delhi or International School Board or NIOS.

>> Candidates who are appearing in 12th class examination and waiting for the result are also eligible to apply for this GUJCET Examination.

>> You must be an Indian Citizen in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum Percentage required :-
@ For General Category candidates - 45% marks
@ For Reserved Category candidates - 40% marks
30th April 2018, 12:18 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

GUJCET refers of Gujarat Common Entrance Test and same examination is held by GSEB for offering admission in B.Tech degree course in colleges of Gujarat.

--> As far as you are concerned about the minimum eligibility required for appearing in GUJCET are as here under :-

* You must hold the nationality of India along with domicile certificate of Gujarat state.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 45% marks ( marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates ) from a recognized board. Students going to appear in their Class 12th board examination are also eligible.

Further, for your information I would like to let you know that the GUJCET 2018 has been held on 23rd April 2018.

For more details regarding GUJCET you can refer to the link www.gseb.org.
30th April 2018, 02:59 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

Requirements for GUJCET exam:

Academic qualification: Minimum senior secondary board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board. Board appearing candidates can also apply for this examination.

Minimum age criteria is 17 years.

You should have at least 50% marks in board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?