20th April 2018, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in PCS exam for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc in Agriculture course from PAU, Ludhiana. I want to give PCS exam after completing my BSc course. So, I just want to know that am I eligible to give PCS exam or not?

28th April 2018, 05:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in PCS exam for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for PCS entrance examination. The common eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with examination. Candidates have to appear and qualify for various stages of examination for final selection.

For details about examination visit at official website of PCS.
29th April 2018, 12:09 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for PCS examination after the completion of B.Sc Agriculture course.

PCS examination is conducted for recruitment as an officer in state service. The required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify for all stages for final selection.
29th April 2018, 03:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for Public Commission examination is that :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with state PCS.

Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify for all stages.

Candidates who will qualify in all stages will become eligible for recruitment as an officer.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination after the completion of B.Sc Agriculture course.
28th September 2020, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ mam I am graduate from bsc horticulture rpcau pusa am I eligible for agriculture pcs examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?