21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Apparel & Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Hello everyone, I am studying MSc in Home Science in Banasthali Vidyapith. I am doing my MSc with stipend. So, I want to know that if I want to do PhD in Apparel & Textiles again from Banasthali Vidyapith then still I can get stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Apparel & Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith? -- [New]
  3. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?
  4. How to get admission in Vanasthaili after passing 6th grade?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  6. Detailed information about PhD(Drawing & Painting) course offered in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  7. Eligibility to get PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Bioscience) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  9. Banasthali vidyapith entrance exam previous year papers.
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate of Banasthali Vidyapith?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  12. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  13. When the application form for admission in M.Com will be released in Banasthali Vidyapith? Is this a correspondence University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  15. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student?
  16. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
  17. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  18. Boarding school for girls class 12th in Jaipur -- [Most Discussed]
28th July 2022, 01:43 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Apparel & Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

As, you qualified the entrance exam called CSIR UGC NET,you will get a stipend to study PhD Apparel & Textiles .

Qualification required for PhD Apparel & Textiles is, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?