24th April 2018, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BTech admission with donation without appearing in EAMCET?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that can I get BTech college seat without writing EAMCET and with donation? Because I have my SAT on the same day when EAMCET is going to be held. Kindly let me know about this immediately.

10th May 2018, 09:58 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission with donation without appearing in EAMCET?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Tech course through Management quota without appearing in EAMCET examination. Admissions in B.Tech course are offered through Convenor and Management quota seats. Candidates who have not appeared or qualified EAMCET examination can apply for admission to B.Tech course through Management quota seats. You have to directly contact the college management where you wish to take admission to apply for admission to B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?