30th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?

Hello friends, I want my son to study in any Boarding school. Now he is 5th standard. I am looking for admission in 6th standard. My preferable city is Chennai. So, kindly tell me about the Boarding schools in Chennai and also I would like to know about the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of Boarding schools in Jaipur offering admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of Boarding schools offering 6th admission in Burdwan?
  4. List of Boarding schools in Bangalore offering admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of Boarding schools in Hyderabad offering admission in 8th standard? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of best boarding schools of Dehradun to get admission in 6th standard? Procedure of admission and fees?
  7. List of Government affiliated English medium Boarding schools offering 9th admission in Chennai & Bangalore?
  8. List of Boarding schools offering 9th admission in Itanagar
  9. List of Boarding schools with fee expenses offering Intermediate Science course in Chennai?
  10. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of boarding schools near Faridabad? Procedure of admission and rule & regulations for it?
  12. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Srinagar
  13. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Kannur? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Maharashtra
  15. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Sikkim
  16. Boarding Schools doesn’t provide proper accommodation to students?
  17. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Kailashahar, Tripura -- [New]
  18. List of International Schools offering admission in 6th standard in West Bengal?
24th March 2019, 03:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?

You can apply for admission through an admission form provided by the concerned school. You just need to fill the form and submit it along with supported documents. Just make sure you have got TC and all the required documents from previous school. You can contact the following boarding schools in Chennai.

- St.John's International Residential School, Poonamallee, Chennai

- Loyola International Residential School, St Thomas Mount, Chennai

- St John's International Residential School, Koyambedu, Chennai

- Sri Vidya Academy Residential School, Poonamallee, Chennai

- Srimathi Sundaravalli Memorial School, Chromepet, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?